Montag, 6. Juli 2015

My birthday weekend

Birthdays are special. They might not be as exciting as they once were, but it's nice to know that I've come so far. I sometimes look back and realise how silly my concerns were and how much I've grown. It's amazing actually. 

Anyway, on to the pic-spam!

My boyfriend surprised me with this amazing cake! I love strawberries and cake and anything sweet. 

My best friend came from London to visit me and brought me this cute package! I miss her already! 

The cake as of a result of alcohol and being hungry... I put the candles on after because we all forgot. haha. 

Party time!

Hamburg at 20:00. I love how bright it stays in the summer. 

VIP status babyyy~

SUSHI!

The alcohol (of course) haha

Great way to end the night. 




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen