Dienstag, 21. April 2015

London 2014

Before you start... yes this was last year. I just got around to actually sitting down and blogging. Life has been pretty crazy atm. :) But I want to share my experince regardless. 

LONDON, ENGLAND.

First, amazing. Second, amazing. Third, I'm in love.

I went to England to visit my best friend and I kind of fell in love with London <3 It's a gorgeous city and a wonderful place to visit and live!

Sadly, I didn't see the Queen :( But one day I will! :)

Anyway, enjoy the photos!

Big Ben! Such a beautiful sight 


China Town! Sadly, it was overcrowded due to the Chinese New Year. But it was still amazing to see :)

The London Eye. I want a ferris wheel that big in Germany too!!!

I had to... like seriously. This is typical.
At Buckingham Palace! (Oh god... I look so young...) 

Slightly drunk with my best friend.



Love you guys!
-Ophelia~ <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen